Client Experience Officers | Operations
Bring your passion for supporting children, young people, and their families in times of need to join us in making a difference.
Will you join us?
Upper Murray Family Care (UMFC) is here to help people from all walks and stages in life - from advice on early childhood development to support for older people and their carers, with many options in between and we currently have opportunities for Client Experience Officers.
If you are passionate about our mission, identify with our values, and have the necessary knowledge, skills and experience, you will be a great fit for our team.
Build a Career at UMFC
With your skills and experience, you will deliver a range of high-quality client, administrative and reception services.
This role will suit you if you are passionate about providing exceptional administrative support within a professional team. You will be highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will enjoy delivering quality, timely results for your team and clients.
We're looking for applications from Client Experience Officers with the following expertise and skillset:
- Qualifications in Administration or Business Services and/or extensive Administration/Business service experience;
- Ability to understand differing client's needs and respond in a way that demonstrates a commitment to client satisfaction;
- Demonstrated ability to verbally communicate effectively with a wide range of people including, other professionals, community groups, children and families, with well-developed and accurate written and oral skills;
- Well-developed and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- We offer attractive remuneration packages with excellent benefits, including salary packaging, novated leasing and well-being programs
- You'll enjoy wonderful employee benefits and development opportunities
- Five weeks of leave per annum and additional personal leave days
- You'll make a difference to the lives of people in our community
Upper Murray Family Care Incorporated (branded as UMFC) we are an independent, non-government, community managed agency, offering a range of quality services that are responsive to the varying needs of communities extending from the cities of Albury/Wodonga, Wangaratta and Benalla, to townships throughout the Towong, Mansfield, Alpine and Indigo shires. By providing information, support and advocacy, we seek to empower individuals, families and community groups, and to contribute to a balanced, just and ethical society.
Simone Woolhouse | People and Culture Manager
0498 076 083 | email@example.com
All employment with UMFC is subject to and conditional upon a satisfactory Police Check and relevant 'Employee' Working with Children's Check.
UMFC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
All employees are required to have mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and evidence of vaccination will be required prior to commencement.
All applications will be assessed upon receipt. Simply download our PD and apply below.