Manager of Program Innovation and Development
Supporting children and families in their time of need.
Will you join us? Upper Murray Family Care (UMFC) is here to help people from all walks of life - from advice on early childhood development to support for older people and their carers, with many options in between and currently have an opportunity for a Manager of Program Innovation and Development. With your skill and experience, you will work with the Executive and Leadership Groups to support ideation, innovation, and strategic development of UMFC's programs and services. This role will identify and support submissions for growth opportunities through funding prospects or through business case development to support internal innovation, program testing and investment. Better yet, it is also a great career move as you join a thriving organisation guided by its mission of strengthening families and individuals to build vibrant communities.
UMFC is strategically committed to ensuring idea incubation and the testing of initiatives supporting our capacity to deliver programs and services that meet the needs of our clients and communities, including the growth of promotion, early help and prevention initiatives that assists us in ensuring our children, young people and families are safe, connected and free from harm.
If you are passionate about the Agency's mission, identify with our values, and have the necessary knowledge, skills and experience, you might consider joining our team.
We are seeking applications from Program Innovation and Development Managers with the following experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Extensive experience in business innovation, service design and relationship management with demonstrated conceptual and strategic thinking skills, ability to design and articulate program and service delivery models and develop new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs and opportunities, with ability to engage in co-design processes.
- Highly developed communicator with exceptional verbal and written skills with a high attention to detail.
- We offer attractive remuneration packages with excellent benefits, including salary packaging, novated leasing and well-being programs
- You'll enjoy employee benefits and development opportunities
- Five weeks of annual leave per annum and additional personal leave days
- You'll make a difference to the lives of people in our community
- Be part of a values-driven organisation that provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
Upper Murray Family Care Incorporated (branded as UMFC) is an independent, non-government, locally managed community services organisation, offering a range of impactful programs and services that are responsive to the varying needs of communities extending from the cities of Albury/Wodonga, Wangaratta and Benalla to townships throughout the Towong, Mansfield, Alpine and Indigo shires and southern NSW. By providing information, support and advocacy, we seek to empower children, young people, individuals, families and communities, and to contribute to a balanced, just and ethical society.
Located in Wodonga, Albury and Wodonga are large regional towns situated on either side of the mighty Murray River. An easy three-hour drive north of Melbourne, you will be working and living near the snow-covered peaks of Falls Creek and Mount Hotham, boutique wineries and breweries, and the goldrush villages of Beechworth and Yackandandah. Connected by the Albury regional airport and the Hume Highway, Albury and Wodonga have vibrant food and arts scenes, high-quality housing, and great sporting and cultural facilities.
Felicity Williams - Chief Executive Officer
All employment with UMFC is subject to and conditional upon a satisfactory Police Check and relevant 'Employee' Working with Children's Check.
UMFC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
All employees are required to have mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and evidence of vaccination will be required prior to commencement.
All applications are to be submitted via UMFC's website.
Applications will be assessed upon receipt.