Part-time, 12-month maximum term contract (maternity leave)
An opportunity has arisen for an appropriately qualified person to join our team. The successful applicant will be working with people affected by family law, family violence and related issues within NSW 4 days per week until 4 April 2022.
HRCLS is auspiced by UMFC and is a unique Centre, being the only Community Legal Centre in the region, providing cross border services including legal advice and information to individuals in North East Victoria and the Riverina of NSW.
Further information about the Hume Riverina Community Legal Service can be found on the website at www.hrcls.org.au
If you are passionate about HRCLS' goal to link the community with the law and strongly identify with our values of 'Participation, Respect, Excellence, Justice and Honesty', then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your professional expertise and commitment, you'll enjoy the benefits of a culture that values work/life balance, health and well-being, generous salary packaging, ongoing growth and development and great employment conditions so don't hesitate please apply now!
Your application must include:
- A covering letter AND responses to the key selection criteria (as one document)
- a current curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional affiliations and employment history
- The names and contact details of three recent referees
PLEASE NOTE: If you are successful, you will need to go through the following:
- Undergo and pass a National Police Check prior to commencement (completed and paid for by UMFC)
- Provide evidence of a Victorian & NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
Further enquiries to Ashlie Barclay on 0408 582 411 or to firstname.lastname@example.org